Skip to main content

Capital Project Requests

The Request for Capital Projects (RCP) form is a tool for Smith staff and faculty to submit requests for capital projects not addressed by the work request process.

Additional Information

Project requests may include:

  • Building renovations or new construction
  • Space reconfiguration - adding or removing walls or utilities (electrical, plumbing, HVAC)
  • Planning or design consultant services

Not sure if your request is a project? Please contact

The Request for Capital Projects (RCP) form may be accessed through the Smith Portal on the “My Info” tab. Only staff and faculty may submit a Request for Capital Projects.

Routine or urgent work requests, maintenance, repairs or custodial services should not be submitted here; instead please use the facilities work request system, FacilitiesLink.