Paradise Copies is now the Smith College preferred supplier for Copy and Print. See below for ordering information.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Full-service copying and digital printing (color and black & white) in various sizes, colors and weights
- GBC and flat book bindery
- Folding, lamination, cutting, drilling, padding and notepad creation
- Poster/flyer/table tent printing
- Postcards, booklets, invitations
- Design and layout services
- Desktop publishing support
- PDF creation, mail merges
- Smith College business cards, envelopes and stationery
Please allow 24 to 48 hour processing lead times. Same Day services available in some cases.
|Black & White - 8.5x11 20lb white paper||1||$0.07|
|Black & White - 8.5x11 20lb color paper||1||$0.09|
|Black & White - 8.5x11 65lb card stock||1||$0.11|
|Black & White - 8.5x14 20lb paper||1||$0.09|
|Color 8.5x11 20lb||1||$0.16|
|Color 8.5x11 65lb card stock||1||$0.20|
|Color 8.5x14 60lb||1||$0.18|
|Color 11x17 20lb||1||$0.23|
|Smith College Stationary||Quantity||Price|
|Letterhead 1/2 sheet - 50 loose sheets||50||$6.25|
|Letterhead 1/2 sheet - 5 pads of 50 sheets||250||$33.75|
|#10 regular envelopes||100||$25.00|
|#10 regular envelopes||250||$50.00|
|#10 regular envelopes||500||$99.00|
|Binding - $1 - $3|
|Laminating 8.5x11-11x17 - $1.50-$2.75|
To order, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Paradise Copies Smith College Print Requests page.
- Download the correct PDF form to your laptop or PC—we caution against using a phone or tablet as the formatting makes it difficult to complete.
- Fill in all of the required information. Be sure to include the correct department and cost center on the order form.
- Email the form to email@example.com.
- You will then receive:
- Email confirmation of your order
- A quote if requested
- A proof of the item(s) for your approval
- Delivery/curbside pickup
- The order will then be billed directly to Smith’s account and the invoice will be automatically emailed to the controller’s office for payment.
Your feedback, questions or issues are always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.