Read Smith’s plans for the fall 2021 semester.
Current Operating Mode: GREEN
Directors of programs and activites involving minors should also consult Resources and Responsibilities for Program & Activity Directors.
- Academic Field Trip Informed Consent Form
- Child Safety and Minors
- Consulting Agreement
- Equal Opportunity Clause
- Filming on Campus (Template not available, please contact College Relations)
- Gift of Property Release
- Loan Agreement for Equipment
- Performance Agreements - Smith Social Network*
- Purchase Orders
- Sale/Purchase of Used Equipment (.doc)
- Use of Image Release
- Voluntary Trip Waiver Form (for international and domestic travel)
* Students seeking to hire a performer/artist/band/etc must do so through the Office of Student Engagement and the Smith Social Network. Faculty and staff seeking to hire a performer/artist/band/etc should contact Five College Risk Management.
Facilities Management Templates
The following are template independent contractor agreements for Facilities Management use only.