150 Elm Street
150 Elm was built in the late 1800s and became a property of Smith College at the school's founding. In 1917, it opened as a campus house, used as first-semester overflow housing for first-year students. Currently, 150 Elm Street houses 12 Ada Comstock Scholars. The building is open for all breaks (including winter break) and summer break (with an additional fee).
Secure content; Smith login required.
Updated floor plans now available in Residence Life Self-Service under "Room Draw"