News & Announcements
The Schacht Center is closed for regular services for the summer. It remains open on a very limited basis for Covid-19 testing and tracing and for School for Social Work counseling consults.
If you have questions about Covid-19 testing and tracing, please contact email@example.com.
If you need them, local resources for physical or mental health are available.
If you are a SSW student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-585-2840 for an appointment.
In an emergency, please call 911 or Campus Safety at 413-585-2890.
Our wellness team has a comprehensive program to help students live full, balanced, happy lives. We integrate innovative wholeness initiatives into your academic, residential and extracurricular activities. We believe in bolstering the whole, intersectional you: mind, body, spirit and soul. We know that your academic and personal success rely on the positive decisions you make for your emotional and physical health. If you want to learn more about wellness issues–including sleep, sex and more—check out the Wellness Topics page.
Learning Remotely? Stay Sane and Maintain Healthy Wellness Habits
Find Smith’s wellness offerings on Facebook and Instagram at @wellnessatsmith
For Fun and Connection
- Tutorials and challenges
- Virtual events (Pet-A-Pet Day!)
For Cool Public Health and Adulting Tips
Information on sex, relationships and more
- Subscribe to the Attempted Adults Podcast (Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, etc. — Instagram @attemptedadults)
- Follow the Student Public Health leadership team @smithsphl
- One-on-ones with director of wellness services Kris Mereigh about anything: loneliness, time management, sex, more...
- Chill coffee chats with members of the Community Health Organizer teams