Appointments & Contact Information
|Pelham Medical Services||Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Medical Appointments||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m.–4:20 p.m.
Wednesday: 1–4:20 p.m. (nurse available 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m.)
|Laboratory||Monday and Friday: 9–11:20 a.m.; 1–3:40 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:40*–11:20 a.m.; 12:40–2 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:20–4 p.m.
Please call 413-585-2250 to make an appointment for on-campus lab tests. For tests being performed at Cooley Dickinson Hospital, please call 413-582-2800 to register.
*8:40 am appointments are reserved for fasting lab work.
|Counseling Service||Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–noon, 1–4:30 p.m.|
|Wellness Services||Open Hours: Monday and Wednesday, 1–3 p.m.|
When the medical service is closed, a nurse is available for phone consultation: 413-585-1260. A counselor is available by phone: 413-585-2840.
If the Schacht Center is closed, contact the after-hours nurse (413-585-1260) or counselor (413-585-2840) before seeking urgent care or going to the emergency room, if possible.
If needed, urgent care without an appointment is available at Cooley Dickinson Hospital and a number of area urgent care providers. Campus police can provide urgent transportation to Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
|Schacht Center for Health and Wellness||21 Belmont Avenue
Northampton, Massachusetts 01063
|After-hours Answering Service and Nurse||413-585-1260|
|Counseling Service (including after hours)||413-585-2840|
Questions related to waiving or accepting Student Health Insurance should be directed to Student Financial Services at 413-585-2530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your right to confidential, quality care. We believe that an interdisciplinary, coordinated approach delivers the optimal quality of care.
Our guidelines for protecting your confidentiality are as follows:
- Medical and counseling records are separate from other college departments.
- Entry of psychotropic medications prescribed by the Counseling Services is made in the medical record.
- No medical or counseling information is shared outside of Health Services without your consent. The only exception to this would be in situations where it is mandated by law.
- Information relevant to your care may be shared, on a need-to-know basis, among the professional medical and counseling staff of Health Services.
- Student permission is required to share information with parents, guardians or other individuals except in emergencies.