Our in-person and virtual fairs feature employers offering internships and full–time positions. Students from the colleges in the Pioneer Valley, including Smith College, Amherst College, Mount Holyoke College, Hampshire College, the University of Massachusetts Amherst and Dartmouth College are invited to attend.
Graduate/Professional School Registration
We are accepting a limited number of graduate and professional schools. If you're interested in attending, please contact the Lazarus Center at email@example.com.
Logistics & Directions
You may arrive to set up anytime after 2 p.m. but preferably no later than 3 p.m.
Each registration package includes:
- 2.5-inch x 6-foot table, chairs and tablecloth
- WiFi: Connection instructions are provided on the day of the fair.
- Standard marketing materials: Fair booklet inclusion, logo placement on our job and internship portal, booth signage and promotion through email marketing.
What to bring:
- Business cards
- Job and internship or program descriptions
- Promotional materials
- Products that feature your organizational branding are always welcome!
We expect to have approximately 300-400 students attend the fair.
Directions & Parking
Parking (Fall Fair)
Reserved parking will be available in the lot behind the ITT (127 West Street - Rt 66, Northampton, MA). Look for parking signs. No parking pass is needed on the day of the fair.
Please ship your materials no later than the Monday before the fair to:
Lazarus Center for Career Development
ATTN: Fall Career Fair
84 Elm St
Northampton, MA 01063
Please do not ship directly to the ITT.
You may cancel your registration one week before the fair to receive a full refund and not owe a fair registration balance. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to Brenda Jameson.