All maintenance and improvement work must be performed by Facilities Management. Under no circumstances should students, faculty or staff attempt to repair or make improvements. Use TeamWorksLive to submit routine, non-emergency requests.
Whenever possible, work will be completed within five business days. Requests requiring the services of tradesmen or contractors may take longer, depending on the availability of personnel and the urgency of the request.
- S (Submitted): The request is in but Facilities has not looked at it yet
- A (Approved): The work order has been checked and is in queue for the planner/scheduler
- I (Incomplete): The work order has been printed and is in the process of being scheduled
- P (Assigned): The work order has been given to a staff member to complete
- C (Complete): The work is complete
- L (Closed): The work is complete and we have completed all associated paperwork
- M (Material Delay): The work order is on hold for parts
- R (Rejected): The request cannot be accommodated by facilities
- H (Hold): The request cannot be done at this time and will be scheduled at a later time
- V (Void): The work order is void
- D (Duplicate): There is another work order for the same problem