Reserve your on-campus housing and meals when you register. The cost is $160 per single bed and includes breakfast. The fee cannot be prorated on a per-night basis. Housing is complimentary for 70th to 80th Reunion classes and meals are complimentary for 65th to 80th Reunion classes. Room assignments are given when you arrive on campus.
Alums and guests will be housed with their reuning classmates in multiple houses assigned to the class. Housing will be located in or near class headquarters, which is the main gathering place for alums. Please note: Seniors and many undergraduates are still in residence in most houses through Reunion I weekend, and the number of rooms available will dictate how many houses are assigned for each class, as well as their proximity to each other.
- Housing is reserved by the bed, not by the room.
- The housing fee is $160 per person per bed. The package rate includes Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with hot breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. This fee cannot be prorated on a per-night basis.
- Room assignments will be issued when you check in.
- Alums will be grouped by class year whenever possible.
- Please do not bring valuables as you will not receive a key to your room. Though each residence hall is secured with a keycard, the college does not issue keys to individual rooms. We encourage alums to leave valuables at home. (The exception to this is Cutter Ziskind in which all rooms are secured with a key card.)
- Children may stay in a parent’s room at no extra charge; however, sleeping bags, porta-cribs and linens should be brought from home.
- Guests are accommodated in the student residences whenever possible.
- There are no special housing or restroom arrangements for male guests or children.
- Smoking is prohibited and pets are not allowed in campus buildings (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Refrigerators are available in house kitchenettes only.
Student residences have:
- Single beds (some double rooms with two single beds are available and used for families and/or couples)
- Two to four flights of stairs
- Rooms that may be warm or cool, depending on unpredictable New England weather in May
- Community bathrooms
- Noise (depending upon other residents in the house)
- Some have elevators (Chase/Duckett, Comstock, Cutter/Ziskind, King/Scales, Lamont, Northrop/Gillett, and Wilder Houses)
- Bedding (sheet, blanket, pillow, pillowcase) and towels (bath towel, face cloth)
Student residences do not have:
- Air conditioning (except Cutter/Ziskind) or fans
- Private bathrooms
- Bedside reading lamps
- Quilts (extra blankets are available)
If on-campus housing is not for you, you may prefer to stay in a hotel, motel or B&B in the Northampton area.
AASC Lifetime Membership Discount
Fully paid lifetime members of the AASC in reuning classes earlier than 1996 are entitled to a $25 discount on on-campus housing. This discount cannot be applied to the class or college registration fees, or meal fees. If applicable, you will receive information about this discount in your email. If you have questions about this discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Throughout Commencement and Reunion Weekends, every effort will be made to accommodate guests and alums with disabilities.
Please indicate on your Reunion Registration form what disability access you are requesting. Note, there are a limited number of handicap accessible rooms available in campus housing.
Events that are open to the public are regularly scheduled in wheelchair accessible locations to the greatest extent possible.
If you wish to attend a specific event and want to confirm accessibility or make a request for specific accommodations, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations and Development or contact the Office of Disability Services.
- Register for meals when you complete your online registration form. No late registrations will be allowed.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free alternatives, as well as special dietary needs, will be addressed on an individual basis and can be indicated as part of the Reunion registration process.
- Meals for children 12 and under are available for $12 per meal.
- Alumnae in the 65th to 80th Reunion classes, as well as their adult and child guests, receive complimentary meals.
Meal fees are nonrefundable after the registration deadline. Refund requests must be received via email or postmarked no later than that date. Refund requests may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Alumnae Relations
33 Elm Street
Northampton, MA 01063
All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Reunion II weekend. Please allow up to four weeks after Reunion II weekend for receipt of your refund.