Smith College allows a variety of styles in its photography, but the photos need a certain feel—warm, authentic and human. This is best achieved by photographing students as they are in the places they live, work and study. Photos that show true personality, whether serious or carefree, are preferred. Always look for authentic expressions of joy.
For more details on campus photography, the preferred styles and what to avoid, check out the brand guidelines.
The college maintains a small library of images for public access. These images have rights clearance and are available for use.
In addition, a larger private archive is available for Smith College use. Offices and departments should contact email@example.com to request access to that archive.
Click on a thumbnail to view a larger version. Right-click on the download link and “save link as” to save the image to your computer.
Please note: To ensure that the logo and text do not appear reversed, you must uncheck the “mirror my video” option in your Zoom settings.
- On your Zoom home screen, click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner. A settings window will appear.
- Click on “Virtual Background” in the left-hand column.
- Click on the plus sign icon to the right of “Choose Virtual Background.”
- Click “Add Image.”
- Browse for the saved background image on your computer and click “Open.”
- Verify that the “Mirror my video” option is unchecked.