Academic Resources & Forms
Not clear about something? If you have questions, need to get information or feel lost, puzzled or confused, ask your dean. The right-hand links offer details to help you get started, but we encourage you to come in and meet with us. You can make an appointment or visit us during walk-in hours.
Free Drop ~ Friday, April 1, 2022, is the last day (for a full semester course) to use the free drop option. For other important registration deadlines please go to the Registrar’s webpage.
Note: You can request to use your free drop via email without a form. You only need the approval of your adviser (if you have 2 majors then from both advisers) and the approval of your class dean. Instructor permission is not required.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Send an email to your adviser/s and copy the class deans office on the email (email@example.com)
2. Include your name, class year, and the words "Free Drop" in the subject line
3. In the body of the email, state the course you would like to free drop (for example MTH 100, Algebra) and the name of the instructor
4. Indicate the total # of credits you're currently enrolled in and how many credits you'll be enrolled in if you're approved to free drop this course
5. Ask your adviser/s to "reply all" back to the email so that we get a copy of their response (it's up to you to follow up with your adviser/s)
Once we receive a response from your adviser/s we will then forward it to your class dean for review and if approved, will forward it to the Registrar's Office for processing.