The Schacht Center for Health and Wellness uses an online patient portal where you can communicate confidentially with your clinician through secure messaging. It can be also be used to schedule appointments for some types of medical visits and to access forms and your immunization record. This record only contains the information that Medical Services or the Counseling Service has on file for you.
Regular email is not used to communicate with you about your medical concerns or confidential information.
Please note: Providers do not receive or respond to emails or secure messages when the Schacht Center is closed, including after hours and weekends. Additionally, provider schedules may mean that messages are not seen for one or two days during the work week. If you have an urgent or same-day issue, please call 413-585-2250.
Log in using your Smith network username and password.
To Send a Message
- Click on the “Messages” tab.
- Click on “Compose New” tab and from the drop down menu, choose the clinician to whom you wish to send a message.
To Retrieve a Message
If one of our clinicians sends you a message, you will receive an email from us with the subject line “New Secure Message from Smith College Medical Services or Counseling Service.”
- Open the email and click on the link.
- Log in securely using your Smith network username and password.
- Click on the “Messages” tab to view your message.
To Print Your Immunization Records
- Click on the “Immunization” tab.
- Click on “View History and then “Print.”
To Print Your insurance Card (Insurance Verification Letter)
- On the left toolbar, click “Account Home.”
- Log in to your account.
- You will be redirected to the “Account Home” page, then click on “Verification Letter” under “Coverage History.”
To request a copy of your BCBS Student Blue Insurance card, call 800-456-3753, option 3. You will receive your ID card in approximately one week.