If you or someone you know are the victim of sexual or domestic violence, here are on-campus and off-campus resources available to you.
- Campus Safety: 414-585-2490
- Medical Services: 413-585-2250
- Counseling Services: 413-585-2840
- Title IX Coordinator: 413-585-2141
- Dean of Students: 413-585-4940
- Center for Religious and Spiritual Life: 413-585-2750
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs: 413-585-4908
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital (open 24/7; has Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner—SANE—Program): 413-582-2000
- University of Massachusetts Health Services: 413-577-5000
- UMass 24-Hour Sexual Assault Support & Advocacy SASA Hotline: 413-545-0800
- City of Northampton Police: 413-587-1100
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Survivor Services: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health, resources include a list of rape crisis center hotlines and direct links to rape crisis center websites
- Safe Passage: support and advocacy services for women and children who have experienced domestic violence; 76 Carlon Drive, Northampton, Massachusetts. Phone: 413-586-1125. Hotline: 413-586-5066 or TTY/TTD: 888-345-5282. General email: email@example.com.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Unit, Northwestern District Attorney, Greenfield, Massachusetts.: 413-774-3186
- Victim Rights Law Center, Legal Assistance Intake Line: 413-842-4020