Skip Navigation
A Culture of Care

Read Smith’s plans for the fall 2021 semester.
Current Operating Mode: GREEN


Engineering student in class

Departmental forms are often required when pursuing course work that deviates from the approved engineering curriculum. The following page provides a centralized location for required forms.


The plan of study identifies the course work needed to complete the major and allows each student to document a path toward completing the major. Students review, update and discuss their plan of study with their adviser each semester.   The Bachelor of Arts in Engineering Arts is available for students who enrolled in the fall of 2019 and earlier.

Capstone Design Intent Form



Study Away

Special Studies

Students who wish to register for Special Studies (EGR 400) are required to complete the college’s Special Studies/Advanced Studies Registration Supplement form that is available on the registrar website. If a student plans to use the Special Studies (EGR 400) as a technical elective then the student is also required to complete the Nonstandard Technical Elective Petition. For more information, see the Special Studies tab.

Transfer Credit

For more information, see Credit Guidelines on The Academic Program page.