Skip Navigation
A Culture of Care

Read Smith’s plans for the spring 2021 semester.
Current Operating Mode: BLUE

Forms & Worksheets

Important Updates

Spring 2021 add/drop is February 15-26.

Approved waivers are processed manually by the registrar's office, notificaiton will be sent once registered.

Special Studies are due by Feburary 19. Forms will be reviewed AFTER the deadline. If approved, special studies will be added to registration the week of February 22.


Change of Grading Option Form (S/U)

Spring 2021 Waiver of Restrictions Form

Five College Instructor Permission Form

Transfer Credit

Transcripts, Veterans Certification, and Change of Address

For hard copy mailed transcripts

For an electronic transcripts (students who attended or graduated 1995 or after)

Privacy of Records

Requests for nondisclosure must be submitted in writing to the Office of the Registrar. A new request/form for nondisclosure must be completed each academic year.

Information from a students' education record will not be released to parents unless students authorize the release of information.

Major, Minor, Concentration and Adviser