A Culture of Care
Read Smith’s plans for the spring 2021 semester.
Current Operating Mode: GREEN
- The Competition Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entry/team at any time that, in their judgment, violates the letter or spirit of the Competition.
- Smith College and the Draper Competition Planning Committee assume no responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of any information disclosed by teams before, during, or after the competition.
- Applications submitted to the competition are considered public. The documents may be shared with judges, advisors, future students, posted on websites, used for marketing purposes, etc. Participating teams should therefore ensure that their documentation does not contain trade secrets or proprietary information.
- Participants agree to be photographed and recorded and allow Smith College free use of these images as well as a summary description of all executive summaries.
- All decisions regarding the competition rules, procedures, and processes are at the sole discretion of the Competition organizers.
- The selection of the teams to compete on Competition Day and the selection of the winners are at the sole discretion of the Draper Competition Planning Committee and Competition Judges.
- Any team deemed to be using undergraduate students from a participating college or university primarily as a means to participate in the competition will be disqualified.
- Any team deemed to be using female students primarily as a means to participate in the competition will be disqualified.
- Any team who intentionally initiates contact with any judge prior to Competition Day will be disqualified from the competition.