Resources & Support
If you or someone you know are the victim of sexual or domestic violence, here are on-campus and off-campus resources available to you.
- Smith College Medical Services: 413-585-2250
- Smith College Counseling Services: 413-585-2840
- Smith College Campus Police: 413-585-2490
- Smith College Title IX Coordinator: 413-585-2141
- Smith College Dean of Students: 413-585-4940
- Smith College Center for Religious and Spiritual Life: 413-585-2750
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital (open 24/7; has Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner—SANE—Program): 413-582-2000
- University of Massachusetts Health Services: 413-577-5000
- UMass Center for Women and Community (24/7 hotline, anonymous and confidential): 413-545-0800
- City of Northampton Police: 413-587-1100
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Survivor Services: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health, provides resources including a list of rape crisis center hotlines and direct links to rape crisis center websites.
- Safe Passage: provides a variety of support and advocacy services for women and children who have experienced domestic violence; 76 Carlon Drive, Northampton, Mass. Phone: 413-586-1125. Hotline: 413-586-5066 or TTY/TTD: 888-345-5282. General email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Unit, Northwestern District Attorney, Greenfield, Mass.: 413-774-3186
- Victim Rights Law Center, Legal Assistance Intake Line: 413-842-4020