Planning for Medicare Webinar
As you approach Medicare eligibility, it’s natural to have questions. Join us for a complimentary “Planning for Medicare-Countdown to 65” webinar designed to help you understand your health insurance options. Pre-registration is required (see registration links below).
Whether you’re planning to retire soon or will continue working, this seminar will provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions about your future health care needs.
What will this webinar cover?
Planning for Medicare is a presentation and discussion led by a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts representative. The topics typically include:
- Medicare and Medicare Parts A and B
- Medicare enrollment timeline
- Medigap plans that help supplement Medicare coverage
- Medicare Advantage plans, such as HMOs and PPOs
- Medicare Part D prescription drug plans
- Plans and programs available to early retirees, such as COBRA
How do I register? Can my significant other or a trusted adviser join me?
To register, please select one of the following registration links. The times below were selected to make it more convenient for you to have someone join you who will help you through the Medicare process.
Monday, March 28th from 5-6 p.m. ET – Register
Tuesday, April 12th from noon-1 p.m. ET – Register