Read Smith’s plans for the spring 2021 semester.
Current Operating Mode: GREEN
Students with Disabilities
If you require academic accommodations due to a documented disability—for any reason, including test taking—please contact the Office of Disability Services at 413-585–2071 two weeks in advance to make arrangements.
Academic Accommodations & Services
Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis considering an individual's challenges and the academic demands and responsibilities of residential life at Smith College. Contact the Office of Disability Services to talk about the accommodations you may need. Common accommodations made by the college include:
- extended time allowed for examinations
- computer access for examinations
- distraction-reduced testing locations
- additional time for written assignments
- classroom note takers
- audio books or books in electronic format
- sign language interpreters/C-Print real-time captioning