Read Smith’s UPDATED plans as of August 5, 2020,
for an entirely remote fall 2020 semester.
Costs & Payments
Join us for Business Prep in the way that fits your lifestyle best:
- Option 1: 3 days onsite* in May + 1-year membership to online content, webinars and trainings
- Option 2: 1-year membership to online content, webinars and trainings
*onsite at Smith College in Northampton, MA. All-inclusive of room, board & materials during 3-day program. Does not include transportation to/from the campus.
Program Fee: $499. The payment link is provided after you submit your registration (Mastercard or Visa are accepted).
Tuition for all programs is due by April 27. If you are accepted into the program after April 27; full payment is due immediately.
- All program deposits are nonrefundable.
- Tuition is nonrefundable after April 27.
- If an accepted student drops out after April 27, or leaves the program early for any reason, no portion of tuition will be refunded. Some extenuating circumstances may be considered if the parent/guardian submits a written request to the director of Precollege Programs.