Semi-Finalist teams will be sorted into tracks based on the nature of the venture. These tracks may be:
The executive summary provides a written narrative of a team’s Business Model Canvas (BMC).
Rules for executive summaries:
- MUST NOT include any information about a team’s school (omit reference in text, email, headers/footers)
- limited to two pages of consecutive text (no images may be included)
- may include one additional page of images/graphics/charts only
- should address all of the questions in the template (see below)
- must be submitted as a PDF document with Venture name as the file name (i.e., "VentureName.pdf")
Business Model Canvas
Teams are encouraged to become familiar with the Business Model Canvas (BMC). The BMC is a tool entrepreneurs use to track their progression from unproven concept to viable venture. The information required for a BMC forms the foundation for the executive summary required to be submitted with a team's application.