Read Smith’s plans for the fall 2021 semester.
Current Operating Mode: GREEN
The Office of College Relations is responsible for Smith’s primary web presence, including the college home page and major news and information sites like the Grécourt Gate and Insight. We can provide a number of services on most projects: writing, design, photography and other artwork, and simple forms and programming. If our workload does not permit us to take on a particular project, we can suggest freelance professionals with whom you can negotiate directly about the cost, schedule and quality of your project.
- the college’s home page and top-level information pages
- sites for academic departments and programs and Smith administrative offices
- news and information sites including the Grécourt Gate
- sites for alumnae relations and development
- online materials for major college-wide events (such as Commencement)
- develop personal sites for faculty or sites for class or academic projects (contact ETS)
- create sites for events sponsored by academic departments (consider adding a page to your department site or creating a Facebook page instead)
- produce complex database projects or forms (contact ITS)
- help with server or software issues (contact ITS instead)
New Projects or General Questions
Please contact the web content management team directly.
30 Belmont Avenue
Questions About the Grécourt Gate or eDigest
Barbara Solow, Assistant Director of Media Relations
Software Issues, Passwords or Server Permissions for non-Drupal Sites
Please contact the User Support Center in ITS.