The Office of the Registrar maintains the permanent academic records of all students. The office is responsible for course registration, classroom scheduling, transcripts, transfer credit, certification of enrollments, issuing diplomas and producing the schedule of classes.
Browser Compatibility with BannerWeb
You can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer to acccess the Portal. Because of minor browser differences, if you encounter problems using BannerWeb with a particular broswer, please try a different broswer, i.e. Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Course Registration and Changes
Returning students may access online registration through BannerWeb beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 26th. Students should contact their advisers to seek approval of course changes and to obtain new spring REG codes. Students should attend the first class meeting before adding a course to their schedule, and are required to do so before adding a limited course. Instructors are not required to hold spaces for students who do not attend the first class meeting. See course registration for more information.
Registration Deadlines - Spring 2015
Friday, February 6*
- Last day to add/drop a course online
- Last day to add/drop first half semester course
- Last day to submit permission via waiver form
- Last day to add a Five College course**
Friday, February 13
- Last day to add a Smith course
- Last day for Ada Comstock Scholars to drop a course without financial consequences
Friday, February 27
- Last day to drop a course
- Last day to free drop or change grading option in first half semester course
Friday, April 3
- Last day to change grading option in Smith course
- Last day to use Free Drop option (see class dean)
- Last day to add/drop a second half semester course
Friday, April 17
- Last day to free drop or change grading option in second half semester course
*all course changes after February 6 require signatures of instructor, adviser and class dean on add/drop form
**consult host registrar about deadlines to declare pass/fail options.