Smith Web Print
Through your web browser you can upload documents from your device or laptop to the PaperCut Web Print queue, then print from any of the 30+ designated student printers across campus. At the printer you just tap your OneCard or login with your Smith username and password, and your print jobs are pulled down to that device to be released.
- To use Web Print you must be connected to the Smith wireless network
- Open a web browser and go to https://print.smith.edu
- Login with your Smith username and password
- Click Web Print from the menu on the left
- Click the Submit a Job link
- Select one of the FollowMe printers.
- Click the Print Options and Account Selection button.
- Select the number of Copies to be printed.
- Click Upload Documents, and either drag and drop or upload the document(s) you want to print. (See the table below for all supported file types.)
Note: For Google Docs and Google Sheets download your document as a PDF to your computer, then upload it to Web Print.
Note: To print a Google Mail message, select Print to PDF and save to your computer, then upload it to Web Print.
- After you've uploaded all of the documents you want to print, click the Upload & Complete button in the lower right corner.
- To Release your job go to one of the printers listed here, swipe your Smith OneCard* and select the document(s) to release from the Control Panel.
* If you don't have your OneCard, you can login at the printer by typing your username and password into the Control Panel.
Please note: PaperCut Web Print only supports certain file types. You cannot print files outside these types regardless of whether you have appropriate, supporting software installed on the orginating computer.
xlam, xls, xlsb, xlxm, xlsx, xltm, xltx
|Microsoft PowerPoint||pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx|
doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx
|Picture Files||bmp, dib, gif, jgig, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff|