How to Change your Default Wireless Network
Windows 10 Users
- Click the wireless icon in the notification tray.
- Select the wireless network from the network list.
- Check the box for Connect automatically and then click Connect.
- This automatically moves the network up the priority list.
Mac OS Users
- From the Apple menu, click System Prefferences, then Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the left pane then click Advanced.
- Under the Wi-Fi tab, drag the preferred wireless network in the center pane to the top of the list (higest priority).
Please refer to your device documentation or search the web for "prioritizing wireless networks"
for that particular device.