Exchange ideas, renew your spirit and connect with others in a diverse, multifaith community
The Center for Religious and Spiritual Life is a center of diverse cultural and religious learning and expression, spiritual development, hospitality and community engagement. We aim to increase student knowledge and engagement with intersections of religion and world affairs and to provide support and guidance to students as they wrestle with questions of meaning, faith and purpose.
Ada Meditation & Bonding Group
- Schacht Center 2nd Floor Classroom, 12:00–1:15 p.m.
- Join us for meditation and bonding group presented by Wellness Services and CRSL. Bring your own lunch. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or just show up!
School Violence Prevention Day decompression space
- Bodman Lounge, Helen Hills Hills Chapel, 5:30 p.m. onwards
- Debrief and decompression space for School Violence Prevention Day. There will be snacks. More info to come.
School Violence Prevention Rally
- Campus Center steps, 12-1 p.m.
- March 22 is School Violence Prevention Teaching and Learning Day. The purpose of the rally is to witness, support, advocate, empower, connect and amplify the voices of those calling for safety in our schools.
Heart, Mind & Soul:
Contemplative Writing and Discussion
- Reading Room, Helen Hills Hills Chapel, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Start your weekend off right by taking some time to slow down and reflect. We’ll open with a brief meditation, then move into writing and discussion on the day’s topic. Led by Emmett Wald, Program Assistant for the Center for Religious & Spiritual Life.
Center For Religious & Spiritual Life Blog
Helen Hills Hills Chapel
123-125 Elm Street
Northampton, MA 01063
We are open daily to the Smith community from 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m. for prayer, reflection, conversation, meditation, study and worship.