Exchange ideas, renew your spirit and connect with others in a diverse, multifaith community
The Center for Religious and Spiritual Life is a center of diverse cultural and religious learning and expression, spiritual development, hospitality and community engagement. We aim to increase student knowledge and engagement with intersections of religion and world affairs and to provide support and guidance to students as they wrestle with questions of meaning, faith and purpose.
CANCELLED: Worship, Dinner & Fellowship
- Helen Hills Hills Chapel Sanctuary, 3 p.m.
This event has been cancelled.
First Night Seder
- Helen Hills Hills Chapel, 6 p.m.
- Event sponsored by the Smith College Jewish Community; meals are prepared by Smith College Dining Services. Please reserve a meal and provide information about any allergies through the online reservation form (link in title). Gluten-free matzah will be provided. Guests of Smith students are welcome to attend, but must register using the online reservation form.
My Islam 2018: An Exploration of Identity
- Campus Center 103/104, 7 p.m.
- An open mic and photo exhibition meant to highlight the diverse experiences of Muslims centering those that are not usually heard. Reception featuring light refreshments at 9 pm in CC 102 for Muslim students, culterally Muslim students and students racialized as Muslim. Contact Rezwana Uddin or Zainab Rizvi with questions.
Ada Meditation & Bonding Group
- Schacht Center 2nd Floor Classroom, 12:00–1:15 p.m.
- Join us for meditation and bonding group presented by Wellness Services and CRSL. Bring your own lunch. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or just show up!
Center For Religious & Spiritual Life Blog
Helen Hills Hills Chapel
123-125 Elm Street
Northampton, MA 01063
We are open daily to the Smith community from 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m. for prayer, reflection, conversation, meditation, study and worship.