Online Entry Instructions
Online entry of required health information cannot be performed until after you have received your Smith-assigned email account information.
- Fall Admission deadline is June 15. Spring Admission deadline is January 11.
- School for Social Work deadlines are determined by their program.
- Undergraduate students and Ada Comstock Scholars
Must submit all information by the deadline.
- Undergraduate athletes
If you are playing an NCAA team sport you must also submit the NCAA Pre-Participation Physical Exam (page 6 of your Health Form Packet) signed by your medical provider by deadline. This form is not required for intramural or club sports. This form must be used. We cannot accept any other form.
- School for Social Work students
Must submit immunization and tuberculosis information by the deadline. No other information is required.
- Graduate students
Must submit immunization and tuberculosis information by the established deadline. Health history and physical exam should be submitted prior to seeking care at the Schacht Center.
Submitting Information Online
Log In to the Patient Portal.
- Select “Smith College” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Next.”
- Log in using your Smith-assigned username and password.
To enter/update your Immunization Record:
Do not attempt to complete the online record until you have carefully reviewed your vaccination records against the requirements.
- Click on the “Immunizations” tab.
- Click on “Enter Dates.”
- Enter the dates of each vaccine in a two-digit month, two-digit day and four-digit year format (MM/DD/YYYY).
Submit records from your medical provider’s office as verification of immunization.
Acceptable verification of immunization includes ONE of the following:
- Copy of your full vaccination record with medical provider office heading, stamp, and/or signature.
- Smith College Immunizations Form (page 3 of the Health Form Packet) signed by your medical provider.
- Copy of blood test (titer) reports proving immunity.
Instructions to upload your Completed Health Form Packet, Immunization Record and Other Health Information:
- Click on the “Upload” icon.
- Choose the document(s) you are uploading from the drop down menu:
- "Completed Health Form Packet" (incoming students only)
- "Immunization Record"
- "Other Health Information"
- Document(s) should be in a PDF format and include name and date of birth.
- Do not upload each page separately, if possible.
- Click on Select File.
- Click Upload.
- You will see successful document uploads listed under the heading “documents already on file.”
We do not accept emailed health forms or records.