COVID-19 Incident Response Team
The COVID-19 incident response team meets daily to issue guidance to—and set policies for—the Smith community in response to the COVID-19 disease.
- Prioritize the safety of the Smith community through an expert approach informed by public health guidance.
- Aim to ensure the continuity of student experience through responsive and equitably-applied policy changes.
- David DeSwert, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Patricia DiBartolo, Associate Dean of the Faculty
- Samantha Earp, Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Susan Etheredge, Dean of the College and Vice President for Campus Life
- Laurie Fenlason, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives
- Jim Gray, Associate Vice President for Facilities and Operations
- Samuel Masinter, Interim Vice President for Public Affairs
- Kathleen McCartney, President
- Joanna Olin, Chief of Staff
- Bill Peterson, Associate Provost
- Michael Thurston, Provost and Dean of the Faculty