Skip Navigation

Reordering Diplomas

To request a new diploma from the School for Social Work, send a signed request to the Office of Academic Support Services. Clearly state your graduation year, the degree conferred (M.S.W. or Ph.D.), your name (including any names you used while at the School for Social Work), and the correct spelling of the name you would like on your diploma.

Send your request to:

Office of Academic Support Services
Smith College School for Social Work
Lilly Hall
Northampton, MA 01063


Please enclose a check for $50 made payable to the Smith College School for Social Work. Diploma reorders will not be processed without payment. Please allow four to six weeks for processing.