Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their admission material is complete.
- Download: Printable Checklist [PDF]
- Personal Information and $60 application fee
- Reference Listing
- We require five letters of reference
- It is your responsibility to follow up with reference writers to ensure completion.
- Reference writer PDF (If you are unable to contact your reference writers using our system above, complete the top portion of this form and distribute to your reference writers)
- Reference Reminder/Change Form (optional)
- Career Statement and Learning Goals
- Case Summary Face Sheet
- Case Summary
- Internship Cover Sheet
- Internship Plan
- Supervisor's Letter of Approval
- Supervisor's Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Please arrange promptly for official copies of both your undergraduate and graduate transcripts bearing signature and seal to be sent to the School from each educational institution attended.
- Applications cannot be reviewed without transcripts on file.
- An unofficial/student copy of the transcript may be used as a placeholder until the official copy arrives.
- Transcripts should be mailed to: Smith College School for Social Work, Office of Admission, Lilly Hall, Northampton, MA 01063
Arrange to take the Miller Analogy Test (MAT) as soon as possible. The Smith College School for Social Work MAT code is 1227.
Submit MAT scores in support of your application no later than the application deadline.