SSW News & Social Media
The Smith College School for Social Work invites you to learn about our news and events!
All audiences can participate through our official social media channels, SSW-related online groups, our InBrief alumni e-newsletter, or our InDepth magazine.
Current students are strongly encouraged to read the Buzz for important notices, reminders, and deadlines from SSW.
To submit: Follow instructions for the publication/page to which you would like to submit information or send information to our Communications Assistant by email to email@example.com or mail to:
- Important Notices: brief important notices highlighted on our home page (updated regularly, as needed)
No submissions. This space is exclusively for important notices from the School's administration.
- About News: news about the School and its faculty and staff (updated as needed)
To submit: Email the Communications Specialist
- SSW Buzz: timely news for students, faculty, and other members of the SSW community (updated daily)
To submit: Use the Buzz submission form - this link is also found at the top right of the Buzz page.
Annual print publication; available as a PDF
To submit: email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
InBrief Alumni/ae e-Newsletter
To submit: email Pat Gilbert at email@example.com
- Facebook: smithcollegessw
To submit: Share with us on Facebook or email the Communications Specialist
- Twitter: @smithcollegessw
To submit: Tag SSW with @smithcollegessw, use a relevant hashtag (e.g. #SSW2014, #SSW2015, etc.), or email the Communications Specialist
- LinkedIn: Smith College School for Social Work alumni group
- Instagram: smithcollegessw
- Pinterest: smithcollegessw