To become certified to drive an SGA six-passenger van, you must meet all of the eligibility requirements and follow the three steps below. Once you have completed these steps you are certified to drive a six-passenger van until the last day of classes, May 4, 2017.
1. Register Your Driving Credentials
- Go to the Five Colleges Driver Credentialing website
- Read the Driver Minimum Requirements
- Read the Driver Agreement to Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations
- Go to the top of the page to Quick Links, click on "Start the credentialing process"
- Fill out the "Online Driver Credentialing Form" (driver's license information)
2. Online Van Training Presentation and Quiz
Watch the online van presentation and take the quiz at the end. Must get a passing score of 85 percent*.
3. Online Defensive Driving Presentation and Quiz
Read the instructions below on how to access the defensive driving presentation and quiz. Must get a passing score of 80 percent*.
*The SGA office runs a report to show who has taken the quiz and the score received.