Smith College has a pool of Facilities Management vehicles that student groups and houses can reserve.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-585-4950.
- Student at Smith College
- Valid U.S. driver's license issued from the United States or U.S. territories
- At least 18 years old
- At least one year's driving experience, either in the United States or internationally
Drivers may not have had:
- More than two accidents in past three years
- Any Type A violations in past three years
- Any combination of accidents and Type B violations more than two in past three years
- Used only for approved Smith student organization/house programs and events
- There must be two certified drivers per vehicle
- Maximum of two vehicles for any one event
- Not for emergency or personal use
- May be used to carry passengers only; they are not intended for hauling equipment or other property
Accident Report (PDF)