Where Do I Start?
LEAP into a new Room Draw!
Please check your email for a message sent out from Residence Life on Wednesday, March 30. This email has your House Lottery information, including your lottery number and start time.
- We are maintaining a comprehensive FAQ about the new lottery process to help answer your questions.
- We have instructions on how to participate in the main housing lottery (with screenshots)
- We have intructions on how to select a roommate (with screenshots)
- Check this list of available rooms for the rooms available before the lottery starts.
- During the lottery process, you will be able to view a list of remaining rooms in Residence Life Self-Service (see the main housing lottery instructions above for more details)
- Will you get a single? Check this handy cheat sheet. (This is an estimate based on everyone in the house choosing a single first).
Still confused? We understand this is a lot of change and will have more information about all aspects of this process throughout March. Come join us on Fridays in Clark Hall—we're holding all day drop in hours every Friday to help students understand the new process.
When is Room Draw?
Room Draw will take place online. Depending on your house, you will be assigned either April 5, 6, or 7. Room Draw will take place from 5 pm - 10 pm on each day, and students will be assigned a start time on the day for their house at which their access will become active. You will get more information on this process and what it looks like soon.
Lottery information is available at special-interest housing.