ROOM DRAW 2017
When is Room Draw?
Room Draw is an online process, and (depending on your house) will take place on either April 4, 5, or 6. Room Draw will take place from 5:00-10:00 p.m. on each day, and students will be assigned a start time on the day for their house at which time their access will become active. Students will receive their lottery numbers on March 29.
Remain in House and Change of House Forms
All students (unless you were accepted into special interest housing, or you have a housing accommodation and did not select the "join room draw" option on the housing accommodation form) must fill out either the Remain in House or the Change of House form. These forms will be available between February 24 at 9:00am and March 10 at 11:59pm, under the Application tab on your Residence Life Self-Service page. Click here to review the email students received on February 21 with more information about these forms.
Guides, Instructions, Cheat Sheets
- We are maintaining a comprehensive FAQ about the new lottery process to help answer your questions.
- We have instructions on how to participate in the main housing lottery (with screenshots). During the lottery process, you will be able to view a list of remaining rooms in Residence Life Self-Service.
- We have instructions on how to select a roommate (with screenshots)
- We have instructions on how to select roommates for the Friedman Apartments (with screenshots)
- Check this list of available rooms for the rooms available before the lottery starts. *2017 version will be uploaded after March 31.*
- Will you get a single? Check out this handy cheat sheet. (This is an estimate based on everyone in the house choosing a single first). *2017 version will be uploaded after March 31.*
We will offer drop-in hours for students to ask questions regarding the online Room Draw process on Fridays in March.
Information about applying to the special-interest housing opportunities (co-ops, Substance-Free, French-speaking, Friedman apartments, living off-campus) is available at Special-Interest Housing Applications.