About the Office
Smith Houses
Forms & Applications
Room Draw & Lottery
Break Housing & Storage
House Maintenance
Food & Dining
Student Handbook
Smith Social Network
Facebook Twitter
Forms & Applications

Most forms and applications are now centralized on student Residence Life Self-Service pages, via the Smith Portal.


Forms that are currently available on your Residence Life Self-Service page via the Smith Portal include:

  • Residence Life Information Form - Entering First-Years and Transfers
    April 15-June 15
  • Residence Life Information Form - Entering Ada Comstock Scholars
    April 15-June 15
  • Ada Comstock Change of Housing Status Form (Current Ada Comstock Scholars)
    April 14-May 23
  • Post-Room Draw Change Form
    April 7-May 5
  • House/Room Change Request Form
    Fall 2017: September 21-December 6
    Spring 2018: February 8-April 18
    Click here for more information about requesting a house or room change.
  • Room Condition Report
    All on-campus students must fill out a room condition report within 24 hours of moving into a new space. Unreported damage or missing furniture may result in charges when you move out.
  • Roommate Contract

The following forms are not yet located on student Residence Life Self-Service pages: