For more information about prehealth advising and programming:
Campus address: McConnell Hall 414
Katie Lipp, Prehealth Program Director
Clark Science Center
44 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
Jennifer Aguirre '18 is our peer adviser. She can answer basic questions about prehealth and will direct you to appropriate resources.
Peer advising hours are Tuesdays, 12-2pm in McConnell 414.
Appointments with the Prehealth Program Director
Katie Lipp is in the office on Thursdays and Fridays during the academic year and holds advising appointments on those days. Students and alumnae can meet with Katie in person or on the phone or Skype when not on campus.
To schedule a 30-minute appointment with Katie:
- Click here to schedule your appointment
- In the calendar, click on a gray box at a time that works for you.
- In the "Book an appointment" dialogue box, enter a short description of what you would like to discuss.
- If you are off campus, change the "where" box to phone or Skype, and provide the appropriate contact information.
- All of Katie's appointments are in Eastern Time, but they will show on your calendar in the time zone that your calendar is set to.
Appointments with another prehealth adviser
If you wish to meet with another member of our Board of Prehealth Advisers you may contact them directly.