Smith Alumnae: Send a poem to be posted on our website
Please send us:
- Your poem (maximum two pages): including top right your name, contact info, and class year. If the poem has been published, please also include acknowledgment information at bottom.
- A short biographical paragraph: 3-4 sentences
- A photo: either a current photo or one from your time at Smith (optional, but what fun!)
Electronic submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘alumnae webpage’ in the subject line
- Poem pasted in
- Poem also attached as a word document
- Photos in jpg, gif, png, or tif format
Postal submissions: Poetry Center, Wright 102, Smith College, Northampton, MA 01063. Please mark envelope ‘alumnae webpage’ and include SASE if you need photos returned.
Send us your book!
The Poetry Center bookcases feature alumnae poetry books in our poetry library. We’d be delighted to include your book. Please sign, date, and inscribe your book.
Send to: Poetry Center, Wright 102, Smith College, Northampton, MA 01063