Dining Services - Passover Meal Registration Form

Please check all meal(s) you are requesting and enter the number of non-board-paying guests per meal in the comments section, if any.

Note: The 1st Seder dinner is sponsored by the Smith College Jewish community. It will be served at the Helen Hills Hills Chapel at 7 p.m. on Friday, April 22. The meal is free to all guests.

(I am vegetarian. I am lactose-intolerant. etc.)