Close Window

Campus Police Community Service

Did you know that the campus police can assist you with finger printing cards for work purposes? If you need your finger prints taken, just print out the cards from the agency of interest and bring them to the Campus Police Department. An officer will assist you transferring your finger prints to the card. All copies are given to you to send to the employer. Please email Outreach Officer Earl Brown at for an appointment.