Close Window

Lost & Found College Protocol

All valuable items found by staff and students such as wallets, keys, jewelry, driverís licenses, etc. should be sent to the Campus Police Office at 126 West Street. Campus Police is the collegeís central lost and found location. Students that lose their room keys should first check with Campus Police before going to Student Services to request key replacements. When OneCards are turned in to the Campus Police, the student is immediately notified via e-mail. Lost OneCards should be replaced at the OneCard Office in Stoddard Hall. Please contact Campus Police with any questions regarding the lost and found policy, ext. 2495,