Athletic Awards 2008-09
Athletes received honors at the annual awards banquet
on April 28, as follows:
- Best team GPA: ski team.
- Senior scholar athlete (best overall GPA): Jessie Paull (softball);
Nora Youngs (cross country and track & field); Eliza Bryant (crew).
- Coach of the Year, as voted on by the Student Athlete Advisory
Committee: Wendy Walker (lacrosse).
- Rookie of the Year: Emma Coffin (skiing).
- Sophomore of the Year: Katherine von Hermann (crew and skiing).
- Junior of the Year: Etta Grover-Silva (track & field, soccer).
- Senior of the Year: Nora Youngs (cross country, track & field).
- NCAA Woman of the Year, based on athletics, academics
and leadership/community service: Eliza Bryant (crew).