The Student Museum Club (SMC) at the SCMA has been relaunched for the 2019–2020 academic year! SMC is composed of Smith students who serve as a bridge between the SCMA and students through organizing student events.
- Meet regularly with museum staff
- Are an active part of the student focus committees for the planning of student events at the museum, including the annual Night at Your Museum celebration and once a semester, on Thursdays when the museum is open until 8:00 pm, Open Thursday ‘til 8 events.
- Meet and interact with other Smithies interested in art and museums.
In order to join SMC, members must be:
- Smith students: undergraduate or graduate.
- Willing to commit for at least one full academic year and attend meetings.
Students of ALL majors, backgrounds and interests are welcome! Prior art history, art or museum experience not necessary!
Space is limited. If you are interested in joining SMC submit your application by Monday, September 30, 2019. Application is available here.
For information, contact Tiffany Cho, Brown Post-Baccalaureate Fellow in Museum Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com.