Copy & Print Services
The Smith College Copy & Print Services department services all student, faculty and staff copy and print needs.
Our services are open to all faculty, staff, students, departments and student organizations. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Full-service copying and digital printing (color and black & white)
- GBC and flat book bindery
- Folding, lamination, cutting, drilling, padding and notepad creation
- Poster/flyer/table tent printing
- Postcards, booklets, invitations
- Design and layout services
- Desktop publishing support
- PDF creation, mail merges
- Smith College business cards and stationery
Please allow a 48 to 72 hour processing lead time for all copying/printing jobs.
We have a wide variety of paper colors, sizes and weights. Please let the Copy Center know what you are looking for. Cardstock and NCR (carbonless paper) are also available.
|Copying on second side (any paper or size)||($.02)|
|Printing on customer-provided paper||$.04|
|Mail Merge||$.03 additional, per piece|
We also offer scoring, perforation and numbering.
We can provide clear plastic cover(s), black vinyl backing or print covers on cardstock for no additional charge.
|Stapling by machine||$.02 each|
|Stapling by hand||$.05 each|
|Saddle stappling||extra $.10 per booklet|
|Lamination (8-1/2" x 11")||$1.25|
|Folding by machine||$.01|
|Folding by hand||$.05|
|Hole punching||$.01 per sheet|
|Brass fasteners||$.20 each|
|Padding (can be any size)||$.50 per pad (not including copying)|
|Bindery (plastic comb or glue strip)||cost + 5%|
Please see price list for more information on business cards, letterhead, envelopes and notepads.
Print jobs may be submitted online. Proofs can be provided for your final approval.
- Email all printing requests to email@example.com.
- Attach the file(s) to be printed. Extremely large files may be put into the Copy and Mail Services (CSv) general dropbox on Admin1. Contact us for help navigating the network.
- Attach a Copying & Printing Order Form (below). When the PDF order form opens, save the file by using the Acrobat disc icon, not from the File menu. Attach the order form with the files to be printed.
- See image below for important information on saving the pdf form to your computer. Don't use the browser menu bar to save the form. Instead, use the PDF save icon.
You can deliver your materials in person.
Copy & Print Services
40 Green Street
Northampton, MA 01063
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:00
closed for lunch 1:30 - 2:00
Print out an order form and place in campus mail addressed to Copy & Print Center.