Housing & Meals
Reserve your on-campus housing and meals when you register. The cost is $150 per single bed and includes breakfast. Room assignments are given when you arrive, as many students still reside in houses through the Reunion II weekend. The fee cannot be prorated on a per-night basis. Housing is complimentary for 70th to 80th Reunion classes and meals are complimentary for 65th to 80th Reunion classes.
Alumnae and guests will be housed with their reuning classmates in multiple houses assigned to the class. Housing will be located in or near class headquarters, which is the main gathering place for alumnae.
- Housing is reserved by the bed, not by the room.
- Depending on availability of rooms, some double rooms (2 single beds) may have to be assigned to accommodate all alumnae registering for housing.
- The housing fee is $150 per person per bed. The package rate includes Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. This fee cannot be prorated on a per-night basis.
- Room assignments will be issued when you check in.
- Alumnae will be grouped by class year whenever possible.
- Please do not bring valuables as you will not receive a key to your room.
- Children may stay in a parent’s room at no extra charge; however, sleeping bags, porta-cribs and linens should be brought from home.
- Guests are accommodated in the student residences whenever possible.
- There are no special housing or restroom arrangements for male guests or children. These assignments are at the discretion of your class.
- Smoking is prohibited and pets are not allowed in campus buildings (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Refrigerators are available in house kitchenettes only.
Student residences have:
- Single beds (some double rooms with two single beds are available and used for families and/or couples)
- Two to four flights of stairs
- Rooms that may be warm or cool, depending on unpredictable New England weather in May
- Community bathrooms
- Noise (depending upon other residents in the house)
- Some have elevators (Chase/Duckett, Comstock, Cutter/Ziskind, King/Scales, Lamont, Northrop/Gillett, and Wilder Houses)
- Bedding (sheet, blanket, pillow, pillowcase) and towels (bath towel, face cloth, bar of soap)
Student residences do not have:
- Air conditioning (except Cutter/Ziskind) or fans
- Private bathrooms
- Bedside reading lamps
- Quilts (extra blankets are available)
Throughout Commencement and Reunion Weekend, every effort will be made to accommodate guests and alumnae with disabilities.
Events that are open to the public are regularly scheduled in wheelchair accessible locations to the greatest extent possible.
If you wish to attend a specific event and want to confirm accessibility or make a request for specific accommodations, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations or contact the Office of Disability Services.
AASC Lifetime Member Discount
Fully paid lifetime members of the AASC in reuning classes earlier than 1996 are entitled to a $25 discount on on-campus housing. This discount cannot be applied to the class or college registration fees, or meal fees. If applicable, this discount will automatically be deducted from your online registration.
- Register for meals when you complete your online registration form.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free alternatives, as well as special dietary needs, will be addressed on an individual basis and can be indicated as part of the Reunion registration process.
- Meals for children 12 and under are available for $11 per meal.
- A late fee of $10 per adult, per meal will apply after the April 24 registration deadline. Meal reservations will be accepted after the deadline on a space- and meal-available basis only.
- Alumnae in the 65th to 80th Reunion classes, as well as their adult and child guests, receive complimentary meals.
Detailed menus will be updated here as they become available.
Meal fees are nonrefundable after April 24. Refund requests must be received via email or postmarked no later than that date. Refund requests may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Reunion Registration Assistant
Office of Alumnae Relations
33 Elm Street
Northampton, MA 01063
All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Reunion II weekend. Please allow up to four weeks after Reunion II weekend for receipt of your refund.