elevator pitch contest
Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
5:00pm, CC 103/104
In an age with mass amounts of information and little focus, strong presentation skills are more important than ever. You need to be able to convince someone that your passion is relevant in the shortest amount of time possible. That is why WFI is hosting our 13th Annual Smith Elevator Pitch Competition; we are providing a safe space in which you can practice those skills you will need to distinguish yourself.
On Tuesday, November 17th, join us with a pitch of your own or as an applauding audience member. Come, feel inspired, and see what it takes to make your pitch Pitch Perfect.
- Present your passion in 90 seconds or less.
- All ideas are welcome, from business plans to activism speeches.
- The winner will receive $100 and the chance to compete for $1000 at the Grinspoon Foundation Elevator Pitch Contest in the spring.
If you would like to present just be there! No need to sign up! Don't have an idea or don't want to present? No problem! Come support your fellow Smithies and feel inspired.
FEMALE FOUNDERS @ SMITH
We would like to thank our amazing Female Founders panelists for their inspirational insights on being female entrepreneurs. We really appreciate your time and your advice!
- Lorraine Dorrow; Search Consultant at Maverick + ICONYC
- Liz Entin; Founder & CEO of Runway Passport
- Danielle Kayembe; Cofounder of GreyFire Impact
- Shannon Giordano; President & Founder, Serendipity Social Media. Inc.
- Dawn Quaker; Cofounder & COO of Dreamers//Doers