$50 Challenge (FAMILY WEEKEND)
Five-member teams have $50 to start, five days to plan and five hours to operate. Each team keeps 75% of their profits and the remaining 25% will be shared between the on-campus group(s) for whom the winning team(s) are playing.
For inspiration, check out this video.
AND THE WINNER IS...