See our News & Opportunities page for all upcoming events and opportunities
2015 Draper Undergraduate Women Entrepreneur's Competition
Thank you to all of those who joined us Friday, April 10 for this year's Draper Undergraduate Women Entrepreneur's Competition. Another thank you goes to the wonderful mentors and judges who helped make this competition a success. Finally, a huge round of applause to the competitors whose ideas and passion were incredibly inspiring.
GRINspoon Entrepreneurship Initiative Winners
A big congratulations to the Smithies who were awarded Concept Awards this year at the Annual Grinspoon Entrepreneurship Intitiative!
2014-15 Concept Awards
($500 to each concept - five awards total)
- Julia Edwards and Melissa Chenok (concept: Sandbox)
- Ayla Ahmed and Ayesha Khan (concept: FeelShare)
- Robin Fenwick (concept: Guardian GPS Jewelry)
- Susan Williams (concept: VSuite Professional Mentoring for Women)
- Hallie (Connor) Smith, Lizzie Sturtevant, Alexandra Dupey, Danielle Osborne, Marisa Bloom, and Sarita Chiu (concept: ColorWheel)
2014-15 Elevator Pitch Contestant
- Priscilla Takondwa Semphere (idea: Pen Africa)
Read more here.
WFI Online Course: Financing Life
WFI is thrilled to announce the launch of our online course on financial literacy with beloved economics professor Randall Bartlett. The course was designed for Smith alumnae; however, everyone is welcome to participate!