Theatre Productions From All Over the World
We consider our productions to be the laboratories for our curriculum. We use them to explore in depth the texts and ideas discussed in our classes. Since so many of our classes include playwrights and performance techniques from all parts of the globe, it's not surprising that our plays are as diverse.
Here is a selection of a few productions staged here over the past decade. Look for photos of these productions in the Photo Galleries.
- Top Girls, Caryl Churchill
- Marya, Isaac Babel
- After Mrs. Rochester, Polly Teale
- A Doll House, Ibsen
- Cinders, Januz Glowacki
- Amadeus, Peter Shaffer
- Dogeaters, Jessica Hagedorn
- A Bright Room Called Day, Tony Kushner
- The Golden Lotus, Wang Yansong
- Cuentos de Eva Luna, Ellen Kaplan, based on stories by Isabel Allende