USING THE APPLE CALENDAR APP AT SMITH
The Apple Calendar app (no longer called iCal) is easy to integrate with Apple Mail and allows you to import events from your Smith Mail calendar.
See Apple's Calendar documentation to learn more about the application.
New staff and faculty Macs come with the Smith Academic Calendar already installed, but if you don't have it, it's easy to download and install yourself.
- Download Academic14-15.zip
- Double-click on Academic14-15.zip to unarchive the file.
- Double-click on Academic14-15.ics to add the calendar to iCal.
- When the Add Events window opens, choose New Calendar from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Apple Calendar will automatically create a new calendar called Academic Calendar 14-15. You can edit this calendar the same way you edit your personal calendars.
For information about importing Smith Calendar events into Apple Calendar, click here.