CLEARING THE CACHE ON YOUR BROWSER
Clearing the cache on your browser removes old versions of pages that may interfere with your ability to access or use certain web-based applications.
Chrome (Windows and Mac)
Mozilla Firefox (Window and Mac)
- Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome icon (three horizontal bars) on the top right of the Chrome window, and choose Settings from the pop-up menu.
- At the bottom of the Settings window, click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the Privacy heading, click Clear Data Browsing.
- Obliterate the following items from: select "the beginning of time".
- Only the top 4 items should be checked, browsing history, download hist, cookies and cached images.
- Click Clear Data Browsing again.
- Click the Open Menu Icon (three horizontal bars)
- Click History, click Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear menu, select the desired range. To clear your entire cache, select Everything (recommended).
- Click the down arrow beside Details to choose other history elements you wish to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies.)
- Click Clear Now.
- IE 9: IE10:
Click Tools then Delete Browsing History. or click the gear then
Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History.
- De-select Preserve Favorites website data.
- Select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- From the Safari 8.1 menu, select Clear History and Website Data.
- From the clear dropdown select the time frame.
- Click Clear History.